Export your Strava calendar
You can now have your Strava activities and upcoming club events displayed on your favourite calendar app. Calendars are exported using the .ics format and compatible with most popular calendar applications and services (Google, Apple, Outlook, Thunderbird etc).
How can I subscribe?
- Go to the Calendar tab
- Choose your desired calendar options
- Use the "Subscribe to calendar" button, or copy the URL directly from the text field
PRO users can export up to 3650 days of activities on their calendar, while free accounts are limited to the past 180 and next 5 days.
Customizing the calendar details
PRO users can fully customize the template of the exported calendar, by setting their own calendar template. Speed, time, elevation, distance, temperature, device... use whatever you want!
- Weather data on your activities
- Spotify tracks on your activities
- Automatically tag your commutes
- Automatically mute your activities
- Auto-incrementing activity counter
- Auto-update your FTP
- Set a default map style for activities
- Track your equipment mileage
- Export your Strava calendar
- View your upcoming events map
- Track your personal records
- Let ChatGPT name your activities