Automatically tag your commutes
Strautomator can automatically tag your commutes, based on the conditions that you create to define what should be tagged.
1. First, define the conditions
Define what should trigger this automation. Here we're using an "End location" condition, pointing to the address where the activity should end.
2. Then, create a commute action
The action above tells Strautomator to mark the activity as "Commute" on Strava.
3. Review your automation
Review the automation conditions and actions, save, and you're good to go!
Other commute conditions
You can use any conditions mix to define what is a commute. Some ideas:
- Distance is less than 10km
- Average speed is less than 20kph
- Device used is a Garmin Edge 130
- Etc etc etc...
- Weather data on your activities
- Automatically tag your commutes
- Automatically mute your activities
- Auto-incrementing activity counter
- Auto-update your FTP
- Set a default map style for activities
- Track your equipment mileage
- Export your Strava calendar
- View your upcoming events map
- Track your personal records