Track your equipment mileage
With Strautomator you can easily track the mileage and usage of your bike components, and get an alert when it's time to change.
1. Create a new configuration
2. Define the components
3. Edit individual components
4. Review your components
Tracking and alerting
The usage (distance and time) of the components will be updated automatically with each activity, having a delay of 2 days from the time of the activity till the update. This is to ensure that you have plenty of time to set the correct gear on the activities.
When a component hits the specified alert threshold, you'll get an email to remind you that it's time to swap it. Reminders will be sent out every few days until you swap the component and trigger the mileage reset using the link provided on the email (or directly on the Strautomator website).
- Weather data on your activities
- Spotify tracks on your activities
- Automatically tag your commutes
- Automatically mute your activities
- Auto-incrementing activity counter
- Auto-update your FTP
- Set a default map style for activities
- Track your equipment mileage
- Export your Strava calendar
- View your upcoming events map
- Track your personal records