Spotify tracks on your activities
Strautomator allows you to add your Spotify track list to your Strava activities!
1. First, link your Spotify account
Go to "My Account" and use the button "Link Spotify Account".
2. Create an automation with Spotify tags
On your new or existing automation, define an action to add any of the available Spotify tags to the activity name or description.
3. Review your automation
Review the automation conditions and actions, save, and enjoy having your tracks played during an activity shown in Strava.
- Weather data on your activities
- Spotify tracks on your activities
- Automatically tag your commutes
- Automatically mute your activities
- Auto-incrementing activity counter
- Auto-update your FTP
- Set a default map style for activities
- Track your equipment mileage
- Export your Strava calendar
- View your upcoming events map
- Track your personal records
- Let ChatGPT name your activities