Set a default map style for activities
Strautomator can automatically set different map styles for different types of activities. Power for rides, speed for runs, and Satellite 3D for hikes? Easy!
1. First, define a sport type condition
Define which sport types should trigger the automation. Here we have selected most of the cycling activity types.
2. Then, create a map style action
Define an action to set the map style. Here we're using the "Speed" map.
3. Review your automation
Review the automation conditions and actions, save, and you're good to go!
- Weather data on your activities
- Spotify tracks on your activities
- Automatically tag your commutes
- Automatically mute your activities
- Auto-incrementing activity counter
- Auto-update your FTP
- Set a default map style for activities
- Track your equipment mileage
- Export your Strava calendar
- View your upcoming events map
- Track your personal records
- Let ChatGPT name your activities