Automatically mute your activities
Strautomator can automatically mute your commutes, rides to the bakery, short runs, or any activity you wish based on distance, speed, and other activity data. Muted activities will be hidden on others athletes home feeds, but can still be visible directly on your profile.
1. First, define the conditions
Define what should trigger this automation. Here we're using an "End location" condition, pointing to the address where the activity ends.
2. Then, create a mute action
The action above tells Strautomator to mute the activity on other people's feeds.
3. Review your new automation
Review the automation conditions and actions, save it, and done!
Please note that the "mute activity" feature itself is still quite new on Strava, and it's not 100% certain that it will be kept. If Strava decides to remove this feature, Strautomator will automatically stop executing "mute" actions.
- Weather data on your activities
- Spotify tracks on your activities
- Automatically tag your commutes
- Automatically mute your activities
- Auto-incrementing activity counter
- Auto-update your FTP
- Set a default map style for activities
- Track your equipment mileage
- Export your Strava calendar
- View your upcoming events map
- Track your personal records