Track your personal records
Strautomator can keep tabs on your personal records on Strava! Track the longest distance, speed, power, heart rate and more for your rides, runs or any other activity type.
And you can also use activity records as part of automaton conditions:
How can I enable the feature?
The personal records tracking is opt-in:
- Go to your personal records view from the dashboard
- Use the "Fetch activity records" button
- Sit down and relax, your records should be extracted from activities within 3 minutes
After the feature is enabled, new activity records will be checked automatically.
- Weather data on your activities
- Spotify tracks on your activities
- Automatically tag your commutes
- Automatically mute your activities
- Auto-incrementing activity counter
- Auto-update your FTP
- Set a default map style for activities
- Track your equipment mileage
- Export your Strava calendar
- View your upcoming events map
- Track your personal records
- Let ChatGPT name your activities