Enhance your Strava
What can it do?
- Tag your commutes
- Set the correct gear based on the activity details
- Set the default shoes for runs, walks and hikes
- Set the default bike for road, MTB and gravel rides
- Add weather data to activity names or descriptions
- Add the Spotify tracks (or lyrics) that you were listening to during your workouts
- Give your activities cool and unique names, powered by ChatGPT
- Track the usage and get notified when you need to replace your bike components
- Export your past activities and upcoming club events to .ics calendars
- Show your upcoming club events directly on a map, with weather forecasts
- Estimate and automatically update your cycling FTP based on your recent performance
- And a lot more!
How does it work?
All you need to do is connect your Strava account to Strautomator and start using its features.
Is it free?
Yes, for up to 3 automation and 2 GearWear configurations, which should be enough for the vast majority of users. Unlimited automations, GearWear and extra other features can be unlocked with a PRO subscription for 6.99 USD / year, paid via PayPal or via a GitHub sponsorship.
|Personal records||Bike, Run||All sports|
|Batch processing||60 days||1095 days|
|FTP auto update|
|No linkbacks *|
|Beta access *|
|Price / year||Free||6.99 USD|
Want to know more?
- Weather data on your activities
- Spotify tracks on your activities
- Automatically tag your commutes
- Automatically mute your activities
- Auto-incrementing activity counter
- Auto-update your FTP
- Set a default map style for activities
- Track your equipment mileage
- Export your Strava calendar
- View your upcoming events map
- Track your personal records
- Let ChatGPT name your activities