Automate your Strava
How does it work?
First you connect Strautomator to your Strava account. Then you create automations to automagically update your activities based on its properties like distance, speed, heart rate, time, location, weather, and many more.
You can also register your bike components to get an email letting you know when it's time to replace them. Never forget to swap a chain again!
What else does it do?
Strautomator can also:
- Add weather data to activity names or descriptions
- Export your past activities and upcoming club events to .ics calendars
- Show your upcoming club events directly on a map, with weather forecasts
- Automatically estimate and update your cycling FTP on Strava
New features possibilities are being constantly added!
Is it free?
Yes, for up to 3 automation and 2 GearWear configurations, which should be enough for the vast majority of users. Unlimited automations, GearWear and extra other features can be unlocked with a PRO subscription for 6.99 USD / year, paid via PayPal.
|Personal records||Bike, Run||All sports|
|Batch processing||60 days||1095 days|
|FTP auto update|
|No linkbacks *|
|Beta access *|
|Price / year||Free||6.99 USD|
- Weather data on your activities
- Spotify tracks on your activities
- Automatically tag your commutes
- Automatically mute your activities
- Auto-incrementing activity counter
- Auto-update your FTP
- Set a default map style for activities
- Track your equipment mileage
- Export your Strava calendar
- View your upcoming events map
- Track your personal records