Weather data on your activities
Strautomator allows you to automatically add icons, temperature, humidity, wind and other weather conditions to your activity details.
1. First, create a condition
Define what should trigger this automation. Here we're using a "Passes on location" condition, pointing to Alexanderplatz, in Berlin.
2. Then, create an action
The action above tells Strautomator to set the activity name as "Commute" plus the weather icon (sunny, cloudy, rainy etc...).
3. Review your automation
Review the automation conditions and actions, and you're good to go!
Multiple weather providers
- Storm Glass
- Visual Crossing
PRO users can choose their preferred weather provider, while free accounts are limited to the default provider for their current location.
- Weather data on your activities
- Spotify tracks on your activities
- Automatically tag your commutes
- Automatically mute your activities
- Auto-incrementing activity counter
- Auto-update your FTP
- Set a default map style for activities
- Track your equipment mileage
- Export your Strava calendar
- View your upcoming events map
- Track your personal records
- Let ChatGPT name your activities